Are you passionate about the local message? Volunteer with us!
At Local First Arizona, volunteers are one of the most powerful ways to help us mobilize local communities across the state. The time and passion dedicated from our volunteers aid in supporting our work while creating dynamic ways to empower individuals to ‘go local!’ Thank you for your interest in participating in our diverse volunteer opportunities!
- At least 18 years old (under 18 may be allowed with parent/guardian depending on event/task)
- Possess a general knowledge and support for the Local movement
- Enthusiasm to learn more about LFA’s mission and work in the community
- Ability to commit to scheduled volunteer times
- Ability to stand, sit or be mobile for long periods (varies on event /task)
- Great communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Attend required volunteer orientation & trainings
- Experience with volunteering/working with groups (preferred)
- Bilingual (a plus but not required)
- General Volunteers
- Certified Local Fall Festival (will open in September/October 2013)
- Devoured Culinary Classic: (will open in January/February 2014)
- Internships (contact Chrisal at firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information on volunteering with Local First Arizona please contact our volunteer team at email@example.com.