We are proud to continue our educational seminars for Local First members!
A list of upcoming seminars are below (subject to change). Please note these classes are open to Local First Arizona members only and there is a non-refundable fee to attend. Cost to attend a Local First Arizona seminar is $8 (non-refundable) in advance or $10 at the door and can be purchased using Paypal.
Feel free to email Erika@localfirstaz.com if you have any questions.
Lunch and Learn Seminar-
Building Customer Loyalty –
Learn how to connect with your customers
July 23, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Thinking about using platforms like Living Social or Groupon to build your customer base? The discount programs may bring bargain hunters to your door, but do they actually create loyal customers? Over their lifetime, your most loyal customers are likely to spend 10X more and if you are not connecting with them, you could be missing out.
DualSwipe CEO, Maher Pedersoli, leads this informative seminar on how to sustain and grow customer loyalty for almost any type of business.
This seminar will cover :
• The difference between a discount program and a loyalty program
• Are Loyalty Programs a necessity for Business? What kinds of business can use them?
• The basic benefits of using a Loyalty Program; Shift, Lift, Retention, and Profit.
• Mistakes to avoid with your customer Loyalty Program.
• Designing Next-Generation Loyalty Programs for Small Business.
• How to leverage your Loyalty Program to connect to customers on a personal level.
• Building a winning Loyalty Program strategy for small business.
Come learn if building a loyalty program is a program your business needs. Become acquainted with tools you can use to connect to your customer base and generate actionable metrics for your business.
Our Lunch and Learn member seminars are held at the