With less than 20 days to go to the 8th Annual Certified Local Fall Festival, we hope that you are gearing up for this day of fantastic food, awesome activities, and local celebration! And we especially hope that you are excited for the expanded Beer and Wine Garden.
That’s right–our change in location to Portland Parkway has allowed us to expand our whole festival. Having more space this year mean we can showcase more local talent in the Beer and Wine Garden, and we will have a great lineup! Check out what we’ll have to offer:
- We are excited to introduce Four Peaks Brewery, SanTan Brewing Company, Grand Canyon Brewery and Phoenix Ale Brewery to the Beer and Wine Garden this year. They will all be pouring some of Arizona’s favorite local brews- be sure to try them all!
- Hensley, one of the largest family owned and operated beverage distributors in the nation, will be pouring a variety of Arizona-made brews. Hensley brings refreshment to people all across Arizona, and champions over 700 brands of beer, craft brew, fine wine, premium spirits as well as good old-fashioned non-alcoholic beverages.
- Sportsmans and Postino Winecafe will be pouring some of their favorite wines – come see why their respective wine bars continue to be a “don’t miss destination” for anyone who loves wine!
- Dos Cabezas Wine Works and The Grand Canyon Winery are our featured Arizona wineries- we are proud to have both Southern Arizona and Northern Arizona winemakers represented this year!
Tickets to enter the Beer and Wine Garden are just $10 and will get you 5 samples of some of these brews and wines. And for especially thirsty patrons, extra sampling tickets will be on sale. Remember to bring your ID to partake in the tasting!
And while you’re enjoying these samples, let the Beer and Wine Garden participants know what you think! Use social media to tag each participant and to share your thoughts on the local beverages:
- Dos Cabezas: fb.com/doscabezas & @doscabezas
- Four Peaks Brewery: fb.com/FourPeaksBrew & @FourPeaksBrew
- SanTan Brewing Company: fb.com/SanTanBrewingCo & @SanTanBrewing
- Grand Canyon Brewery: @GCBrewery
- The Grand Canyon Winery: fb.com/GrandCanyonCellars
- Phoenix Ale House: fb.com/PhoenixBrew & @PHXAleBrewery
- Postino Winecafe: FB Page & @PostinoWineCafe
- Sportsman’s: FB Page & @SportsmansWine
- Hensley: fb.com/HensleyBeverageCompany
So be sure to mark your calendars for November 10th to enjoy all of these great beverage producers and purveyors. Festival and Garden open at 10am for you early birds! Find more details on the festival, including light rail and parking directions, here.
Thanks again to all of our Beer and Wine Garden participants!